Saturday, June 06, 2009

EPB41s Molecular Basis of Red Cell Membrane Disorders

The EPB41 (protein 4.1) genes epitomize the resourcefulness of the mammalian genome to encode a complex proteome from a small number of genes. The EPB41 and EPB41L3 genes [EPB4.1; Band 4.1; §§], from fish, bird, amphibian, and mammal genomes exhibit shared features including alternative first exons and differential splice acceptors in exon 2. 4.1R is required to efficiently focus mitotic spindle poles, host a mixture of the two 4.1^ family members, and colocalizes with NuMA. A non-erythroid isoform of protein 4.1R interacts (The 4.1R a (113-kDa protein)homologues a, 135 kDa isoform (4.1R(135)) and an 80 kDa isoform (4.1R(80) : 4.1G (general type), 4.1B (brain type), and 4.1N (neuron type), respectively, share a highly conserved N-terminal 30-kDa domain, further detects an approximately 33-kDa protein within exon 16late erythroid differentiation.) with the nuclear mitotic apparatus (NuMA) protein, phosphorylation of 4.1R also enhances its association with NuMA, encoded by exons 20^ and 21^ of 4.1R and residues 1788-1810 of NuMA.
Broadly speaking explained the red cell membrane targeting of membrane proteins carrying the epitopes of many blood groups to the basolateral cell surface does not depend on microtubules but follows the constitutive bulk flow of membranes. Protein 4.1 and 4.1G, might reflect a novel human centrosomal protein, CPAP; centrosomal P4.1-associated protein J [This was the same migratory pathway followed by the alpha-spectrin form of hereditary elliptocytosis OMIM 611804], occurs immediately after lysine 437, which lies within a region of the spectrin-actin-binding domain critical for erythrocyte membrane stability. Naturally mutated red blood cells (RBCs) with primary genetic defects resulting in the absence of protein 4.1[-]glycophorin-C cross-bridge is known to be critically important for the stability and mechanical properties (Inside-out membrane vesicles (IOVs), in a saturable manner unlike resealed, right-side-out membranes) of human RBC plasma membrane that interacts, with TRPC4 and the membrane skeleton represents the principal Ca2+ entry pathway into nonexcitable cells influx/cascades that the Na(+)/K(+)-ATPase is matched to domain of erythrocyte membrane band 3 (cdb3) serves as a center of membrane organization, and interface permeability involved in linkage of cytoskeletal protein 4.1 to the erythrocyte anion exchanger, hereditary elliptocytosis (HE) and (HS) is one of the most common hereditary haemolytic anaemias indicates that the primary defect responsible for the abnormal shape of these cells resides in the skeleton, centrosomes require an intact C-terminal end.
The combination protein 4.1 and 4.1G sometimes results in mutual enhancements of hereditary red cell (Rh blood group) membrane disorder elliptocytosis-1 caused by mutations in the gene encoding erythrocyte membrane protein 4.1 , affecting both subcomponents a and b spectrin beta-chain, and spectrin alpha-chain. In the other families, band 4.1 was normal; [266140] HPP is a subset of hereditary elliptocytosis, of the currently known molecular basis of red cell membrane disorders. Allele alpha LELY is a common polymorphic allele it occurs in trans of an elliptocytogenic allele (Southeast Asian ovalocytosis results from a 27- nucleotide deletion in the SLC4A1 gene [AE-1], where MESA [mature parasite-infected erythrocyte surface antigen ] binds the 30-kDa region of RBC 4.1R.) of the SPTA1 gene mutations responsible for HE and HPP in this respect, channelopathies. Protein 4.1 appears next, followed by protein 4.2 (P4.2) on the membrane protein, band 3 at the very late erythroblast stage.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indirect evidence suggests that the genetic defect in hereditary spherocytosis lies in the erythrocyte membrane skeleton, a submembranous meshwork of proteins (principally spectrin, actin, and protein 4.1) responsible for membrane shape and structural stability.

membrane potentiometer

Harriet John said...

Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady on blog spot on how Dr God hands cure her HIV/Aids with herbal medicine then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr God hands hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr God hands Herbal Medicine.
I will advise you too to give a try to Dr God hands Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure permanently such diabetes, Herpes, HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer,Parkinson's disease,Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer,Arthritis,Fibromyalgia,Adrenocortical carcinoma. Asthma, Cold, Glaucoma, Cardiovascular disease, Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia, Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck, XoXo****Dr Owo Ibuku Also known as Doctor God hands Contact Information:::Email (doctorgodhands@gmail.com) WhatsApp-(+2349057214220)

jennifer said...


Hello Everyone, i am from Florida USA. I want to share my testimonies to the general
public on how this great man called Dr OLOKUN who cure my herpes. I have been a HERPES patient for over 9 Months and i have been in pains until i came across this lady when i traveled to Africa for business trip who happer and she told me that there is this great herbal doctor that help her tocure her herpes and she gave me his email address for me to contact and i did as she instructed. The man Dr OLOKUN told me how much to buy the
herpes herbal medication and how i will get it, which i did. And to my
greatest surprise that i took the Herpes herbal medicine for just two week as he
instructed and behold i went for a herpes test, to my greatest surprise for the
doctor confirmed me to be herpes free and said that i no longer have
herpes in my system and till now i have never felt any pains nor herpes again, so i
said i must testify the goodness of this man to the general public. So if
you are there surfing from this Herpes problems or any deadly disease or
other disease for i will advice you to contact him on his working
email: drolokuntemple@gmail.com whatsapp him with thise number +2348132537313

sarah fred said...

[ ] I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Ehimare did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Ehimare on how he cured her from HIV Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact Dr Ehimare for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on ( Drehimare3@gmail.com ) telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Ehimare assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So - [ ] friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr ehimare via email. { Drehimare3@gmail.com }or call or what sapp him on + 1 (267) 691-1087- [ ] DR Ehimare CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-- [ ] HIV/AIDS- [ ] HERPES- [ ] CANCER- [ ] ALS- [ ] cancer - [ ] Diabetes

Zonahobisaya said...

هذا جيد: Bikin Makanan
هذا جيد: Doflaminggo One Piece
هذا جيد: Biodata
هذا جيد: Resep
هذا جيد: Terbesar
هذا جيد: Kaido One Piece
هذا جيد: Biodata
هذا جيد: Cara Masak